Thursday, April 10, 2008

Something new...

Flint Creek during a flash flood WOO HOO!
Ok I'll admit I had a Downhill bike, I got it CHEAP but it was absolutely worthless around these parts with very little chance of encountering an actual Downhill run/ride. GOD BLESS e-bay cause its now in the hands of someone who really wanted it. The proceeds from this sale were used to purchase two Kayaks, yeah I said KAYAKS. Always wanted em just never pulled the trigger on one till now. I see a shift in my outdoor pursuits as of late, yes I'm still riding but this year may be a little different as the Family and I spread our activities a little more across the board. Variety IS the spice of life...

3 comments:

Neve_r_est said...

If it keeps raining like it is, your kayak may be just as effective at "riding" trails.

DG

mattonne said...

All things being equal I'd have rather been in MOAB!!!

Paul said...

I sold my kayaks and I sure miss them.

Watch out for those strainers and sweepers!

Happy paddling!