Monday, April 16, 2007

Oh shucks...

This is Sylvan Island, somewhere there are pieces of my right knee lying around, I think this is a Trans Iowa 3 ending injury, it sounds like someone is enjoying a nice bowl rice crispy's when I bend it now. More on that later, I just hope its not a season ender. This just in, they are installing a new cell tower at Dehn's, it could effect the "bridge of death" trail, we'll have to see how close they come to it. Maybe the next time I post it will be GOOD news... Also I apologize to any youngsters who witnessed my crash, there may have been a few choice words uttered as I hit the deck right in front of a bunch of spectators...potty mouth anyway. They call me BRUUUUUUCE Amanda alone and out front The "Hammer" and Jeremiah Tryin to hold em off, pre knee plant (photos taken by Conner Brakeville, also on the mend)

7 comments:

mtb05girl said...

ah man that sucks! i guess i didn't stick around til the very end. i hope then knee heals soon!!

i heard something about a cell tower at dehn's. bridge of death...is that the bridge where i broke my wrist?..the first bridge, with the gravity cavity? anyway, take care! oh and i have some pictures of you. i'll send u a link eventually!

Mike Howard said...

Alright ! the pics prove you were at the race,I want to see the knee !

How's Conner doing ?

Pete Basso said...

Man, sorry to hear about your knee. Hope it gets better very soon. Sounds like the course was pretty sweet though.

Midz said...

Sorry about the knee. Let us know how it's going. I was looking forward to TI with ya.

mattonne said...

Right now, it only hurts when I'm awake.But its the popping that scares me...no scopes, no knives, no way, not yet.

Mike Howard said...

Let us know what the doc says Matt !

Pete Basso said...

Matt - I wanted to thank you for the pic from Sylvan Island. I used it for my profile pic. Thanks dude!! See you soon! Hope your knee is getting better.