Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So far so GOOD...

Testing out the knee the past couple of days with some short rides, still hurts to climb or really push a big gear, also each revolution you can hear an audible "CLICK" but it appears to be every other revolution now. During the winter I attempted (notice I said that) some snowboard tricks that I could not stick, now my shoulder is STILL hurting, that one is really getting annoying and frustrating. OK WHINE OFF. Dehns is ROCKIN and firming up nicely, and Memorial day is fast approaching, I'll leave you with some stolen pics from Sylvan Island for your veiwing pleasure.

5 comments:

Midz said...

Glad you're feeling better. Gonna miss you this weekend.

Neve_r_est said...

Umm...Dehns, was firming up nicely. Rain.

So you can ride a little. You gonna come up to Decorah to ride a little dirt TT? We could make an injured TI bailout category(could be a big category). It's gonna be fun to watch those few poor souls struggle in on Sunday.

DG

mattonne said...

I don't think I can race on it yet, Trans Iowa would have put me under the knife for sure, Too much cracklin and crunching right now but it is gettin better. I may go just to view the carnage though :)

Neve_r_est said...

I hear ya. I'd rather recover the minor injury than lose a season over my own stupidity.

I'll be in Decorah Friday night, ridin trails and hanging out at the ORC shop all day Sat, i'm still planning on doing the TT Sunday but we'll see how Sat goes. Give a shout if your coming up.

DG

mattonne said...

will do!