Monday, April 09, 2007

This is SPRING?

Skeeter Park in Burlington "Oh I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day" Nice and cold this weekend, had to ride in the morning while it was still frozen cause when it warmed up we had GOO for trails. Speaking of trails, Dehn's is lookin really good after team ATLAS and I did massive trail maintenance on Sunday. We were able to remove the last of the deadfall trees, clean the ENTIRE 5+ miles, and we even got to ride our handy work afterwords. Needless to say that without Tracy, Amanda and Nick it would have been a long trail to rake, MANY thanks Kids!!! I will post pics when I figure out my "new" camera, The old one quit working after I drop...oops I mean it just quit working, trying to take a picture of a proverbial flock of seagulls eating turds from the gambling boat, thanks to the walton family heirs for replacing it for me! The Sylvan Island Stampede is this Sunday Hope to see all the usual suspects from IOWA and ILLINOIS.

4 comments:

rewobeirrac said...

we got a foot of snow in nova scotia a night ago....in april!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Check out the Norwegian metal band Griffin
www.myspace.com/griffinusa
They're awesome!!

mtb05girl said...

hurray for dehns! so much faster now! that's a funny frickn' picture of nick! haha. anyway, thanks for the help on sunday! it was a blast. pray for sun for sunday!

Midz said...

I'll be there, brutha! Not sure about the milkman yet, but I'll try and guilt him into being there.

mattonne said...

don't let him off the hook Midz!!