Monday, July 17, 2006

Loose ten pounds in a day!

Easy way to drop some weight, ride your bike when its 100 dergrees outside. Of course you may croak but the weight just drips right off. Bummer about Sugar bottom XC event, maybe there will be a replacement??? Should be racing in Peoria this weekend, haven't been over for awhile and I'm looking forward to seeing the PAMBA folks again! HOT DAMN, just watched FLOYD LANDIS come back and KICK ASS in the "tour"!! Try THAT sometime, solo away from an elite field of racers for 100 miles, in the ALPS, no help from ANYBODY, gain back all but 30 seconds for the yellow jersey. I can't even begin to feel the pain of that ride. I know the tour is a roadie thing but it is inspiring this year!!! GO FLOYD

3 comments:

Mike Howard said...

I just got home and watched Floyd kick ass ! amazing race ! Don't worry about the roadie thing Matt ! I love training on the road !See ya this weekend ! I'm not racing ,to close to 24-9 mile.

Midz said...

I used to know this guy named Matt. He used to come to a lot of PAMBA races. All the PAMBA guys really liked Matt and his family. He was one of us. Then one day, Matt just quit coming around and the PAMBA guys were sad and they missed Matt. We all hope Matt is doing well and want him to know that it's not the same without him.

mattonne said...

Matt is an ASS for the most part, but I WILL get to Peoria before 2007. Alot of crap goin on right now...