Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Snakes bite

Venom is not just a Spiderman villain, its what THIS makes your legs legs feel like after a couple laps. The SNAKE ALLEY CRIT, I haven't done a road race since I went up to CAT 4 so this is gonna HURT. I only hope they put me out of my misery quickly. The racing starts Friday with the Wapello to Burlington RR, 33 miles, 150 riders, lots of band-aids. See it here Bring your Mountain Bike for the Cobble Climb AND, rumor has it there will be a group of riders hitting Dehn's woods after the Criterium Saturday. THE biggest bike weekend that I don't have to drive anywhere, WOOHOO...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what ya mean. I might see what I can do tomorrow night and Thursday. You coming tonight??

mattonne said...

I was there!

Midz said...

Cut the head off that "Snake" this weekend, bruthah!

mattonne said...

ever watch VENOM ER? I'm gonna need some CROFAB anti-venom or POM might work

Anonymous said...

We got some of the trail done. More to come tomorrow before the group ride.

mattonne said...

The whole Fam will be down there tonight, I'll be doing some weed eatin friday morning as well...

Pete Basso said...

Matt, I'm trying to get over there for the races. I'll see you down there, we can hang out and make fun of the roadies while sitting in the pack.

mattonne said...

Amen Brother! Bring the Mountain Bike!!!