Friday, May 12, 2006

Midnight Rider

Did some late night laps around the Snake Alley Crit course, it was really tuff cause of the wind last night, I used to just ride the alley by itself but during the race there is another nice hill coming off Jefferson street, THEN the Snake. Thought I better start including both just to get the "feel" of it. MIDZ if your reading this I tried "Elite" during a group ride tuesday, tested the legs a bit, and LIKED it. Thanks! My nutrishun is pretty poor anyway (like my spelling) so a few more electrolytes can't hurt me, also gettin hooked on POM straight from the fridge, I don't think I could identify a Pomgranite in a fruit line up, but it tastes yummy. Tonight is "all slackers eve" and its too wet to ride anyway so I'm going to watch Texas chainsaw massacre or something... Happy MOM's day!!

3 comments:

Midz said...

Glad the Elete seemed to work for you. I was skeptical at first. But the results are what they are. I also hear ya on the POM. That stuff is a bit on the $$ side, but it does become addictive. I love it after a hard run or ride.

Anonymous said...

I haven't rode for two days...must be on taper or something.

You need to check out Dehn's. That big tree that fell ended up falling over the bypass so we built a ramp of logs and dirt going over the original fallen tree. Then we built a sort of new trail leading to the old one. Kind of fun. Hope to do more work out there this week.

mattonne said...

You guys beat me to it, The best thing about log crossings are the fact that it keeps fourwheelers off the single track!!! Now I need to finish my .3 miles of new sigle track for an even 5...