Thursday, February 23, 2006

Think Spring

Not much other than training going on right now, during a snow ride two weeks ago I took a header while going downhill and jammed my seat into my right kidney. OW! Took a couple of days to heal, never bothered me while riding, only when I tried to sleep. Sunday the Mrs. and I hiked the 8 miles around Geode, the trail was still covered with ice from that last storm but othwerwise were in good shape, so I got done with a three hour hike, drove home got my bike and drove back out to Geode and did two laps, legs felt worked but endorfins are FREE. Also been doing some intervals on Snake Alley at night, I don't mind the cold as the trainer is BORING me to tears. Think tonight I'm going to try riding around the parking lot for the BEE's baseball diamond here in town, possibly a half mile? but deserted after dark. could be interesting...

No comments: