Monday, January 07, 2008

get down with the almighty grind now...

What else are you gonna do when its 50 degrees in January? May as well get your slope-style on Cheeka! Unfortunately my Son was not able to go with us this time, after THREE surguries to his leg and knee (with another scheduled for this month) we agreed that maybe shooting down a snow covered hill was not the best thing for his well being at this point, sorry Kiddo! Oh yeah that whole bike thing, enroute to another 100 mile attempt, I had a flat about 4 miles out, with my dead legs from boarding, and already covered in grit, it was the most merciful thing to call it a day and walk home...and NAP

2 comments:

Neve_r_est said...

At least you had a nice walk.

You were the first, there were four more flats to follow. We used all the spare tubes we had in the group before we had 100miles.

DG

mattonne said...

I was trying to talk myself out of it to begin with...such a SLACKER, a nice Illinioyian gave me a ride, so even my walk was interupted.