Monday, November 12, 2007

Too soon

OOPS, I guess my return to the CX races was somewhat premature, as I have now REALLY screwed up my calf. It had been FEELING 100%, I even took the time to warm up before sundays race, but, the run-up hill on the first lap popped it AGAIN, not as painful this time around but now I have this groovy knot right under the skin. Once again it really doesn't hurt to ride but there will be NO RUNNING in the near future, so middlecross and jinglecross are officially OFF my schedule, the perfect way to end a perfect season. I shall now consume large quantities of STERZINGS potato chips, coke, and cheese until January 2008. For Sale: 2006 LeMond POPRAD Disc

4 comments:

Neve_r_est said...

You should try the gravel road races, no running involved.

DG

mattonne said...

Yeah I'd like to do a couple of those, I'm just a big cry baby when it comes to injuries, I should have been wearing a wrap anyway...oh well

mtb05girl said...

thanks for the work u did at dehn's! the trails are pretty sweet.

mattonne said...

My hats off to LEROY BICKEL, for letting me borrow his SUPER-DUPER leaf blower, I would advise against doing ALL 5 MILES in one day though, I'm hurting today...