Friday, May 11, 2007

SHOCKING...

I can't help but WHINE about the price of gas, CRIPES! a day of racing is approaching $150.00 anymore. Yeah I know I'm driving a brick with wheels but $3.10 a friggin gallon??? Any takers on 2nd quarter 2007 profits for Exxon, the figure from last year was $10 billion, thats "B" for BILLION, and "P" for PROFIT. Thats after all the bills are paid kids. In a three month period thats $1300.00 per second give or take. (Don't trust my math, my calculator only goes to 1,000,000,000) On a lighter note next week is bike to work week, I may actually do it a couple times. So if I'm in meetings all week, I better apologize for the funky smell now. Who knows, it could speed them up a little.

3 comments:

Midz said...

I wish gas in Peoria was only $3.10. We jsut hit $3.19 today. I may make the rest of the year Bike to Work Week except that Peoria is so biker UNfriendly that I'm sure I'd be roadkill trying to get out of downtown. Some crazy CAT employee would smoke me in their Hummer.

Midz said...

Spoke too soon. $3.28 when I woke up today. That's no way to celebrate Mom's Day. I'm done crying about it now. Ride your bikes.

mtb05girl said...

Looks like I might be putting in 50 miles a day on the bike here in the near future...