Wednesday, May 09, 2007

BUZZKILL...

Its always good to hit the road with friends, just a bunch of like minded folks turning the pedals, great fun! I finished the evening with a successful deer hunt! PETA CAN KISS MY ASS! The "usual suspects" OR "Any given Tuesday" OR a new hit show called "Operation Puerto" Amanda gives a shout out to "Peace Guy" Scott Murphy, Somewhere off the coast of China I'm sure that riding one handed snapping pics is perfectly safe peloton educate! There were three Deer, I tried for the hat trick but missed the other two... GODDAMMIT!

4 comments:

mtb05girl said...

Oh man, that bites!!

mattonne said...

i'm actually cryin on the inside :)

Pete Basso said...

That sucks Matt...one of my biggest fears is hitting a dear while driving. With all the miles I drive I've only hit one dear in 6 years of doing this job and it was the first 15 minutes of doing my job.

Unknown said...

I hope you cut the back straps out:) Deer colisions....yup they suck:(

Peace