Monday, February 19, 2007

Seat Belts, Air Bags, and Miracles

I didn't ride a bike over the weekend. my Son and his Girlfriend were headed home from school Friday night right into a small blizzard, ice and schulers corner on HWY 99, two cars, twisted metal, cold, fire, "jaws of life", shattered bones, orthopedic surgeons, hospital food, titanium rods, staples, morphine, pain, two young kids, way too young for this...lets just say I'm more gray than I was. Both Kids are doing as well as can be expected. They are both ALIVE. Thank GOD...

5 comments:

Neve_r_est said...

Shit....sorry to hear that. I hope they get well soon.

Best wishes,
DG

Midz said...

PAMBA's thoughts and prayers are with them and you and the rest of the fam.

mtb05girl said...

I just heard about the accident tonight, sort of (magical world of Facebook). Hope they heal soon! Take care!

Mike Howard said...

Every parents nightmare Matt ! Cindy and I hope they get well soon !

mattonne said...

Thanks folks, they both are doing pretty good, but its gonna be a long recovery for both. but a recovery is a good thing :)