Monday, February 12, 2007

I forgot my camera

If I would have remembered, you would have seen STUNNING shots of this weeks computranier race, where I about lost my Hardee's breakfast bisquit. Then I went to the log rollers, these things really ARE the devil. You would have seen how these logs can shake loose your fillings, not to mention your knees, ribs, shoulders etc. I would have snapped a few photo's of the sunday group ride, where Dennis WOW'ed em in Denmark with his HPV streamliner (AKA the flying Banana) FARMERS are too cool! I tried to explain that underneath all the body work Denny actually has a motor, and although its not good, farting inside the Banana is rarely fatal. It was way warmer (at least 40 degrees warmer) and we put in a good 40+ miles. Blogs are much more entertaining with pics so next time I won't forget the gravy. Its supposed to snow 4-8 more inches tonight...anything to keep me off the gravel...crap.

4 comments:

mtb05girl said...

Flying banana, that's funny. At least one of the farmer's didn't ask you if you were his wife haha. Classical

mattonne said...

I think you and Denny would make a LOVELY couple...:)

Neve_r_est said...

Ha! Sorry Amanda.

I gotta repaint that streamliner. Silver bullet sounds much nicer than flying banana. Just so long as it doesn't blend in with the road too much. I don't want to end up road kill Coors.

....one day a spaceship landed right out front here....and then his wife rode up.....ha!

DG

mtb05girl said...

funny stuff.