Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm not a Carpenter

Its been three years since we moved into our house and aside from some painting and minor repairs I've had to do very little in the way of any serious changes. One of the main reasons we picked this house in the first place was the previous owners had done everything before they moved, the one place that wasn't finished was the attic. A full third story, completely open, one BIG room with high ceilings that slope down to the floor. The Missus and I envisioned a climbing wall built into the larger ceiling panels, a cool place to literally "hang out" with the family. Well if the weather ever gets crappy enough I'm going to start this project, and add a "spinervals" section as well. ALL our outdoor stuff will eventually make it up there, a place for everything and everything in its place. I hope it rains alot or this project will never get done...

No comments: