Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bypass...

If your riding Dehn's in the near future be careful on the new bypass for the "executioner", ( I was Bored Wednesday ) its going to be a bit soft on the left side for a bit. I have not even tried it yet myself so let me know what you think. I went down just to smooth off the off camber sections a bit then got carried away. There may be one tree that has its days numbered as well but if I don't have to cut it I won't. Got some ideas on how to get around the quickly deteriorating trail down near the creek right before the hill back up to the "Y" too!

6 comments:

mattonne said...

I wonder how many times I can write "a bit" in my next post?

Anonymous said...

I rode it tonight...pretty sweet. Tracy and I were thinking of other ways to add some miles out there. I ended up with like 4.87 miles. Almost there...
-Amanda

scottiemc2 said...

how about just spray paint a finish line .13 miles from the start...or ride just make it the little bread shop up the street and then have zingers and tiny little bottles of kool-aid after you ride...on second thought, why don't you just all come to taiwan

mattonne said...

Have you seen any North Korean missiles fly over yet???? Don't worry, we heard they were all duds...

scottiemc2 said...

i refuse to recognize North Korea as a country...if it doesn't exist it can't hurt me...that's how i got out of eating spinach as a kid too...but it was more like "wahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaggggghhhhaaaahhhhh, i don't wanna eat spinach mommy."

mtb05girl said...

So the even newest section of dehn's is awesome! Nice work!!

P.S. I deleted my blog on accident...so this is the link to my new one.