Friday, February 03, 2006

Motivation

I'll tell you what motivation is all about, I read somebody's rant about Bush and biking, not that I care about either, but there seems to be a group who no matter what can't help raggin on what PARTICULAR bike someone is riding. God, nothing fires me up more than that, the very LAST thing I'd do is disrespect anyone's bicycle of choice on a public forum. I don't care if its huffy, next, or Eddy Merkx as long as your bustin your ass to pedal the damn thing. Maybe "elite" riders have nothing else to gain but an ego trip by thumbing their nose at the rest of every wannabee out there, and turn around and cry about how no one is interested in the sport. THAT motivates me every time I get too tired to turn another pedal or gut it up the last hill, cause someday, somebody's gonna whup their ass with a bike that "sucks", and I hope I'm there to see it...

No comments: