Tuesday, January 24, 2006

gasp-n-drool: Teams

gasp-n-drool: Teams Training on rollers with no resistance aint makin it. It does smooth out your spin but it also leaves you unprepaired for the actual flywheel/fan equiped rollers. Damn thats tuff, My second race in and I GAINED 12 seconds, I think attacking in the big ring was WRONG, live and learn. Next race this weekend at CORE, maybe i'll surprise 'em this time. this week i'll stick to my fluid trainer and use the rollers as cooldown. got an e-mail from Patrick O'grady from velonews, turns out his momma's from Iowa, we'll see if he ever includes this in a foaming rant. Adio

2 comments:

Mike Howard said...

Hey Matt ! welcome to blog world ! Midds and I have been doing it for awhile, It keeps me motivated to see how other racers are training plus you learn alot.

I read Kerkoves almost every day to see what the 24hr stud has done that day....There are alot of gravel freaks up in northern Iowa !!

Keep on training !

Midz said...

Matt Welcome to the blogging world. Now maybe two people will look at mine every once in a while. Keep training man!