Monday, July 27, 2009

Its all over...

But the CRYING...Contador wins the Tour, calls Lance a JAGBAG and a crappy teammate. I say, bring on 2010 and Team Radioshack, no matter what you feel about Lance Armstrong you gotta admit he looked "pretty good for an old fart". And since cycling seems to eat their own, say what you will about Lance but I'm sure VS. tv likes a 50% larger viewing audience, yeah I know, they should've called it "all LANCE, ALL the time" but cripes its AMERICAN cycling on the tube. Don't tell me Ventoux didn't stir you're climbing legs a little?? Maybe??? Speaking of JAGBAGS, its seems my best buddy Greg Lemond has figured out mathematically how Contador MUST be cheating because of his reluctance to talk about his VO2 max as it pertains to climbing the Verbier...Gee Greg, you're right again! Nobody will ever be as good as you were, or as CLEAN as you were. All Greg needs to do is come up with his own rubber wrist band and I'll buy two of them cause he is SO "then". RAGBRAI finished up in Burlington this weekend, pretty cool to see it happen. The weather they had this year was awesome. When I get older I might try it, if nothing more than to answer the first and always question someone will inevitably ask when I reveal my true cycling identity. WOO HOO for IOWA! Summer's almost gone and I'm already dreaming about fresh powder, obviously wishing my life away....

1 comment:

Midz said...

Lemond just needs to go away. No one that bitter deserves any respect.