Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloweenie!

We spent Saturday Geocaching Our newest toy is a Garmin hand held I got off E-BAY, its pretty cool, there's actually two hidden in Dehn's (not by us) and a couple more around town. However, hiking through the hills did not do any GOOD things for my wounded calf muscle, neither did sundays Mountain Bike ride to Geode and back with one lap of the trails thrown in for a little more pain. Its been a long time since i've ridden 40+ miles and it felt like it. I think I'm going to add some running into my weekly schedule cause I'm starting to get that "old mans" trot going on. I spent the rest of Sunday watching FOOTBALL with my leg wrapped in ice and elevated...Oh, and we did mean things to pumkins as well HA HAHAAAH AHH AHAH HA Fall colors? Whistle the theme from "Halloween" while you carve Flash on! OOOOO spooky!

No comments: