Monday, June 11, 2007

Farmdale!

I rode more single track yesterday than I did ALL of the month of MAY!! The "Farmdale Frenzy" gets better every year. Trail conditions and the weather were perfect and this years race course was superb. Going down "Whistler" I registered 31.2 MPH!!! and hitting the high banked 180 at the bottom was like a 8G rollout in a F-18. PAMBA puts on a great race. I ripped off these photo's from Aaron, I should have given him my front wheel and at least had an idea what riding in the front feels like. I hate cramps ow ow OW!!! Oh, who ever designed the log pile-to-log pile gap jump desreves an "A+", that is so smooth at speed you don't even realize how far it is between them, i hit it kinda hard on the first lap hoping I'd clear it OK and damn near hit the trees on the other side. I may have to copy that thing here locally! Me likey alot!!

2 comments:

Midz said...

Thanks, Matt! You guys out there sweating it out make it all worth the effort. It was one of our best.

Mike Howard said...

Thanks for coming over Matt ! Good to talk to you and race with ya !