Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Racing Returns in March

Coming up March 18th, DICE presents the first of two (road) races, named for the famous Buffalo Bill Cody. (although I'm not sure of the connection to skinning Bison in the old west and racing bikes now-a-days) but whatever! This is normally THE first race of the season for me and gets that initial ass-kickin out of the way early! Kinda looking forward to it, just hope the weather cooperates. You may have noticed my distinctly negative tone above. FEAR NOT, I got a line on some new coaching techniques by the Zen Master of human powered vehicles. Forget intervals, hill repeats, spinervals, all that is OLD SCHOOL. I highly recommend grabbing that hot little mastercard and spend that money where it counts! This is the BEST DAMN coaching program I've ever seen. You could be as good as me someday :) Mattonne

No comments: