Tuesday, January 30, 2007

All Apologies...

The three or four people who actually visit this site may remember my off the cuff rant about Greg Lemond, circumstances what they were at the time, (Landis in trouble) I just couldn't help it. I'm not even gettin into a doping debate here but just to show how Greg and I have reached common ground. I purchased one of his bikes. Its the "poprad Disc" cyclocross-er. Yeah I know, the seasons already over and its about 9 months till it starts again, HOWEVER, if one were to ride say, across (around) 320 miles of gravel in the coming months this could be your weapon of choice. Since I'm in the repenting mood, Missus Brakeville would like me to retract another statement I made recently concerning her four legged companions. According to the information I received yesterday evening, these three beautiful canine specimens are of the HIGHEST pedigree, and have some sort of registration papers to prove their bloodline back 10 generations. I will not refer to these fine animals as "mutts" in the future, nor will I refer to these three Aussies as the bitch and two bastards, dumbasses, hairballs, morons, STOOPIDS (my favorite), or ANY other derogitory name. My sincere and freely given apology.

4 comments:

Midz said...

LeMond is still a jagbag even if his name is plastered on the side of a nice bike.

Ma Brakeville layin' down the law!

Pete Basso said...

Midz I'm with you all the way!! He is a JagMo for all the crap he spewed about Lance. Have some respect, the man kicked your arse...plain and simple!

Pete Basso said...

oh yea, sweet rig Matt, I could've used one of those this past fall and winter. Great weapon for a TI maybe??

mattonne said...

No way, Greg is super cool and all us American cyclists owe him a debt of gratitude, just ask him! Thats OK cuz he did it clean...alright stop it right now.
I really like the bike. Thanks Greg XXOO's :)