Thursday, September 28, 2006

Don't be afraid of the DARK

I know I'm late to the party alot, but I finally had the chance to ride Dehn's after sundown for the first time. Props to TATER for loaning me his nightrider headlight, which by the way is brighter than a barge spotlight, and we headed for the woods. I'm wearing an idiotic grin cause thats about as much fun I've had riding a bike. Better late than never HUH? If on the remote chance you've never experienced riding your local trail loop "under the lights" your missin out! I was thinking about ALL THOSE MILES ON A TRAINER in the winter, I love my trainer, but damn it gets old quick (like the end of January), I could have been rockin the woods, guess I'm gonna start saving for a nice headlight. I could kill two birds and wear a coon-huntin hard hat wheat lite combo???? SAWEET!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what model did u order?
-amanda

mattonne said...

I like the cat-eye triple shot pro...and my birthdays comin up