Monday, June 19, 2006

Where is this going?

Had a great time at the races this weekend. I knew the expert class would be tuff goin in but WOW! There are alot of fast people out there, like, ALL of them. I'm still not fighting to get in the woods first (or, is that in the WAY first) cause I don't want to slow anybody down, just running at a pace I can maintain and get an idea for racing in the future. For me, its always been about the people you meet anyway that makes Mountain biking a blast. Did what I could in the time trial, Hill climb, and the short track on saturday, had Taco's with the coolest of the fastest on saturday night, thanks for the grub kids!! Tried to recover enough for the XC race on Sunday. I felt pretty good, no wrecks, no damaged equipment, I just gotta speed it up a bit. The Mrs. had a good race as well although if I don't fix her pedal I'm gonna be HAMBURGER. And speaking of ground FLESH, I may be going out of town this week, I may not be going out of town this week, depends on OMAR! Dude, WTF is goin on??? I expect california casual but New Jersey?!? SHEESH! I let Mr. Chocolate out your HAMBURGER. I realize this is in code and I'll explain later, maybe... OOOoo, foreshadowing keeps the reader in suspense.

3 comments:

scottiemc2 said...

i've got red suspenders.

mattonne said...

I need a banjo...do-da-do-do-doo

Neve_r_est said...

I've got a banjo, but none of that funny stuff.