Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shocking...

My Fox frame shock finally gave up the ghost this weekend, I noticed it had been leaking air for a couple months now, nothing serious but by the end of a good ride it would drop from the 110lbs to about 50lbs, makes "sprinting" feel more like "mushing". I like the new propedal stuff from Fox but I didn't want to spend almost 400 bones on a new shock, enter PUSH they can rebuild my old Fox float RL, tune it to my weight and riding style, AND add the PROPEDAL feature as well. I never used the lockout on this shock anyway cause it climbs better in the active mode. For 160.00 bucks it sounds pretty good. Once I get it back I'll give a review on it. Nothin much else going on but training, didn't even race last weekend. Saving my gas money for Waverly...IMBCS #3

4 comments:

Midz said...

That sounds like a deal to me. I hope it works out. That might save you guys shellin' out large $$ on replacing those leaky Fox forks.Make sure you put away some gas money for Kickapoo!

mattonne said...

I really don't want a Fox fork, too many horror stories, but I think the FOX SHOCKS are the sh*t!

Anonymous said...

No Old Capitol?

mattonne said...

No Old Cap for me, got too much going on this weekend...