Friday, March 17, 2006

They're BAAAACK

Well what can I say, if at first you don't succeed...All that glitters is not...naw, at the very least i got to spend a couple of days at elevation, almost 14,000 ft. to be exact! How awesome are the Rockies? I didn't need a heart rate monitor as i figured it would pop out of my chest while hiking up Longs peak in RMP, i'm guessing I was at LT and max HR for about four hours Sunday, how 'bout that training lingo HUH. I won't use this forum to knock a state but DAMN, Nebraska is about 300 miles too wide, I think I may have the bird flu, cause the turds flew, and i'm still not feeling 100%, and that is the excuse I'll use this weekend at the races!!!!

3 comments:

Midz said...

Glad you're back. You left with snot and came back rot...of the butt variety. Sylvan Island is drawing near! Better get that poopin' through a straw thing fixed!!

Anonymous said...

So CO is pretty awesome ey? I'm going there in June/July. Did you do any riding? See ya Sunday???

mattonne said...

It snowed the whole time we were
there, and it was about 25 degrees.
June- july is the perfect time to go, take your road bike too, ride from Estes Park to the top of HWY 36, you go from 7,500 to 12,300ft. in about 15 miles. You will love
riding there.